Monday, January 4, 2010

Birthday card


Posted by PicasaThis is a birthday card I sent to several friends this past few weeks.   I decided to stop hoarding my favorite cardstock and color coordinating ribbons.    The stamp set is the very very soon to be retired, Branch Out.   The cardstock and ribbon are one of my favorites.....Baja Breeze.  This card was really very simple and with Stampin' Up!'s matching colors in ink, cardstock and ribbon, makes it SO EASY.  I stamped the tree in black ink on baja breeze cardstock and used my stamp a majig to place the redbird on a branch and not in midair....I added white craft "dots" from the same set around the tree and then on the branches of the tree, I used the signo white gel pen.   I stamped the birthday greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes on whisper white cardstock and punched it out using the word window punch.   Tied some ribbon onto the front in a knot and added the birthday tag with some white thread.   If you NEED to get the stamp set before it retires, go to my Stampin' Up! website....stampergirl.stampinup.net. and click the shop now button and order #113200, Branch Out, $22.95...BUT do it FAST, it retireds in 2 hrs....2 a.m. Eastern time.    

ENJOY!!!

1 comment:

  1. just testing the comment box...for the first person to comment, I will have a gift for u.

    ReplyDelete

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...